Monday, March 31, 2014

Stay aboard the Delphine a 40ft Mainship

Stay aboard my Yacht at Oceanside Marina 5950 Peninsular Ave
located at mile marker 4.5  
You can sleep 2 in the V berth  bow and 2 in the salon on the futon and also a single bed so can sleep up to 6 if you use an extra blow up mattress, all this for 125$ a night. Yes it is like camping on the water but you get AC, WiFi and one small cable TV,

There is also 3 sinks, one bathroom and 2 refrigerators and a great view if the Ocean, The bath house is just a few minutes away for you use with 3 men's and 3 women's showers and toilets.

Located in Key West, we are about 4 miles from the famous Duval street so you can rent a scooter or bike if you have a car parking is free. Enjoy the hustle of down and come back to the quiet of the Marina and enjoy the sunset.

















5 comments:

  1. Hello! This yacht looks very good! Very comfortable, I am planning to rent one this year so I am in search! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Yacht If i was there i would like to ride it. thanks to share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a comfy looking yacht. I don't have much experience on a boat, but I would like to change that. From the small time I have spent on a boat, I think I would be able to handle a multiple day journey on a boat.
    http://www.ozarkcharters.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. First class home theater and music framework likewise strengthen the gathering vibe locally available on various yachts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,
    This above represented post is just ultimate...I loved all these above pictures...Its really very joyful to enjoy with Cabo Yacht rentals...Thank you for posting it.......

    ReplyDelete